The International Relations Office manages external relations, mobility programmes, all activities focused on projecting and promoting cooperation and coordination among Unicusano Faculties and within international partnerships.
The aims of the International Relations Office are to:
- develop and strengthen Unicusano’s international relations;
- effectively consolidate the existing relations and exchanges by implementing collaboration with national and international organizations in the areas of culture, science, training and development;
- enhance teaching activities and research;
- contribute to the academic, social and cultural projection of the Niccolò Cusano University and of its social and geographical structure at the local, national and international level;
- promote and disseminate projects’ innovative outputs and results.
- promoting programmes at the international level for university training, cooperation, research, mobility of students and staff;
- organizing and coordinating visits of and by staff;
- managing and supporting programmes and projects for cooperation and mobility, building consortia focused on international projects’ implementation;
- disseminating Unicusano’s commitments, its participations and initiatives, its international cooperation, its challenge for innovation.
Location: Niccolò Cusano University
Via don Carlo Gnocchi, 3, 00166 Rome
National and international projects office
The National and International Projects Office at Niccolò Cusano University is concerned with the promotion and enhancement of research projects, both national and international. The office aims at supporting and fostering relevance, originality, innovation, internationalization of research, achievability of relevant outputs.
- technical support;
- monitoring and assessment of projects;
- organization of partnerships;
- scouting activity about Unicusano’s research competences and national / international funding opportunities;
- dissemination of Unicusano’s teaching and research activities.