The "Niccolò Cusano" University in Rome, Italian excellence in the field of online education, offers the possibility to follow all the lessons of the degree courses, postgraduate courses and specialization courses in e-learning mode, or at University campus in Rome.
E-learning has made a great contribution to university teaching and Unicusano making this method its own and taking advantage of the enormous potential of online transmission of knowledge, it provides subscribers with constantly updated study materials, digital archives, assistance services, tutorship and rating.
The Unicusano university provides students with a real Campus in Rome, just like the English colleges: study rooms, library, gym, canteen, shuttle service, tutorship and accommodation, so as not to deprive students of the pleasure of attending the University in presence. Moreover, at the university campus and at over 40 locations in Italy it is possible to take the exams of your course of study.
For the academic year 2015-2016 Niccolò Cusano University is offering the following programme options (as set out in the ‘Public Services Charter')
- STANDARD ON-LINE PROGRAMME: annual fee € 3.000 *
- INTEGRATED TELEMATIC METHODOLOGY: annual fee € 3.300 *
- BLENDED TELEMATIC METHODOLOGY: annual fee € 3.600 * (registrations valid until December 31st)
* in addition to the stamp duty (one-off payment) to be applied to the application form.
1. STANDARD ON-LINE PROGRAMME
This programme option enables students to access the on-line platform and follow the lessons relevant to their course syllabus (teacher presentations and interactive lessons) and to receive regular on-line assistance (teaching support and tutoring service).
Students following this programme option have the following obligations:
- attending the video-lessons relative to each examination by using their supplied password to access the online platform (teacher presentations);
- completing the self-assessment tests at the end of each module relevant to an exam. These tests are used to check students' knowledge of the subject concerned, and they must pass the test before being given access to the next module (interactive learning);
- answering the questions set by the teacher before the examination (interactive learning).
This option offers the student:
- consultation with their teachers (2 hours twice a month*) either on campus or in videoconference;
- regular assistance from teachers and tutors on the on-line platform, with whom students can communicate by means of chat rooms, forums and messages (teaching support and tutoring service).
2. INTEGRATED TELEMATIC METHODOLOGY
The "integrated telematic methodology" uses a mixed teaching method, as it provides the frequency of the lessons both telematically through access to the platform, both in presence at the University.
The integrated telematic methodology includes the following obligations:
all the obligations required with the telematic methodology (see point 1).
The integrated telematic methodology also offers:
- 2 hours of reception *, per group of students, weekly with the professor, at the University (interactive teaching);
- attendance (2 hours a week *) of the Courses for further study of the subject, to be followed in presence at the University / in videoconference through the telematic platform (teaching provision);
- the ongoing assistance of the teaching staff and tutors available on the platform and with which the student can communicate via chat, forum and messaging (support teaching or tutoring).
* The hours are part of the total number of hours indicated in the Public Service Charter.
3. BLENDED TELEMATIC METHODOLOGY
It is specified that with the "blended telematic methodology" it is possible to register until December 31st.
The methodology includes:
- all mandatory requirements with the integrated telematic methodology (see point 2);
- lessons in presence according to the calendar prepared by the University (teaching methods);
- English course in presence at the University / in videoconference, through the telematic platform;
- possible second language course (to be established).
The methodology offers students:
The ongoing assistance of the teaching staff and tutors available on the platform and with which the student can communicate via chat, forum and messaging (support teaching or tutoring).