The “Niccolò Cusano” University – Telematica Roma is an authorized PLIDA Certification Centre. The PLIDA Certification (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project), acknowledged by the Italian State, certifies competence and skills acquired in Italian as a foreign language on the basis of the 6 levels included in the Common European Framework for Languages of the Council of Europe.
Who can take the PLIDA exam:
- foreign citizens;
- citizens with dual citizenship (Italian and foreign) whose native language is not Italian;
- citizens with dual citizenship (Italian and foreign) who have not completed an entire high school program in public or private high schools in Italy or abroad;
- bilingual or trilingual citizens;
- citizens who intend to take part in public recruitment competitions in Italian special status regions or in bilingual or trilingual territories which require Italian language certificates;
- “PLIDA Juniores” is a specific exam which refers to the first 4 levels (A1, A2, B1, B2) included in the Common European Framework for Languages, designed for young people between the age of 13 and 18
With a PLIDA certificate, you can:
- apply for enrolment in Italian universities and High Artistic, Musical and Dance Training Centres (AFAM);
- apply for Italian citizenship;
- apply for an EC residence permit for long-term residents (previously residence card);
- obtain study visas.
|February||A2, B1||Wednesday 23 February|
|March||B2, C1||Wednesday 26 March|
|May||A2||Wednesday 18 May|
|June||B1, B2, C1||Wednesday 15 June|
|June (Juniores)||A1, A2, B1, B2||Saturday 26 June|
|July||B1, B2||Wednesday 27 July|
|October (Juniores)||A1, A2, B1, B2||Saturday 29 October|
|December||A2, B1||Wednesday 30 November|
|B2, C1, C2||Thursday 1 December|
Italian online and in presence courses
- Ordinary course
- Intensive course
- Individual lessons
- Preparation course for PLIDA exam.
For further information on courses and single exams, please feel free to contact:
Ilary Langeli – Person in charge of PLIDA E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +39 329.2075602 (from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm).